How to assess an organization and its management’s reputation ?
Reputation is related to many factors, very different from each other as:
- ethics, integrity, fraud and corruption
- health risks and safety related
- risks relating to products and services
- personal reputation of senior management and employees
- the reputation of customers, suppliers and subcontractors
- competition’s attacks
- exogenous factors such as natural disasters
To face these risks, it is necessary to endehavor your environment, competitors, and all key stakeholders.
Performing a due diligence ahead of the realization of a relationship is crucial, and can help in many cases avoiding reputational risks.