How to build a local partnership ?
Develop a local partnership
Before entering into a business relationship, it is imperative to conduct a due diligence on the partner, it must have an impeccable reputation, not to damage the reputation of the company, it is necessary that it is solvent, expertise must be real, and their skills, qualifications must be recognized.
ABI validates regular business partnerships since more than a decade and in numerous countries globally.
In each case we:
- Identify the target and its environment:
- Proove existence: Recording, education license
- Find ownership structure, funding
- Enquires and evaluate management
- Assess stakeholders: Clients, students, suppliers
- Evaluate reputation
- Enquire about litigations records
- Establish a global background Check: blacklists, embargo, etc.
- Check claimed local and international partnerships
- Check accreditations, rankings, references
- Identify liabilities and business relationships