APPLIED BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE (ABI)
Providing business information on the website is governed by the terms and conditions of sale of ABI.
- The information provided comes from the collection and cross elements with various organizations, public or non-public, specific to ABI and companies themselves sources.
- This information is updated for each request.
- The business intelligence and analytical reports provided by ABI Customer within a transaction, is a tool for decision support. It allows the recipient to rely on objective information to endorse a commercial relationship under his own responsibility and in addition to its own risk management.
- The business intelligence and reporting, analysis, opinions provided by ABI can not under any circumstances be regarded as credit insurance.
- Information is given without any guarantee or responsibility on the part of ABI.
- In this sense, no compensation can be claimed in ABI in case of dispute or unpaid resulting from a transaction on the basis of one of his reports.
- ABI is committed to an obligation of means.
- The information is given in good faith without guarantee of the company and its agents.
- They kept strictly confidential and can not be disclosed, including the company subject to the investigation, except pursuant to Articles 34 and following of the law of 6-1-1978, and other third parties.
APPLIED BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
75007 Paris France
RCS PARIS 794 776 682